I’m just going to put an “Out of Order” sticker on my forehead and call it a day.
You come all the way back here to stir up my shit just because you have a bad memory? What … Did you want me to cry on your shoulder and tell you everything’s all better now? Well fuck you. Nothing’s all better, okay? Nothing ever gets better. You know, if I was so wonderful, why didn’t you call me? Why did you just leave me here to rot? The Butterfly Effect
What's your number?
- Colin Shea: I don't know why these guys broke up with you, but I need to protect them.
- Ally Darling: Wait, why do you assume they all broke up with me?
- Colin Shea: Because you seem like the type of girl who tries to make a bad thing work.
- Ally Darling: Some people call that optimism.
- Colin Shea: I call it crazy.